Japan Travel Photography 2018
Photograph Japan in Autumn
Grand Master Photographers, Mike Langford and Jackie Ranken invite you to join their travel photography tour to Japan in November. Photograph the autumn colours that transform famous temples and gardens into kaleidoscopes of colour. Photograph the fallen leaves that create gentle patterns on the moss covered ground and paving stones, while the multi coloured orange, yellow and red maple leaves help to frame and add depth to beautifully designed spaces.
Photograph wild Macaque Snow Monkeys as they warm themselves in the natural springs near Yudanaka. They are wonderful subjects to photograph and their antics are fun to watch.
Combine these highlights with experiencing Japanese culture at its best, makes this travel photography workshop one of the best
Travel to Japan to photograph the autumn colours, Snow Monkey, urban and the rural landscapes in creative ways.
THe Critique Process
When travelling, Mike and Jackie you will receive valuable feedback, support and guidance.
"This is a photography experience it's not just a tour where we take you to our favourite places. We want you to do produce images that you are proud of and want to print."
DATE- NOV 16-26 2018 Group size maximum eight + Mike and jackie
Costs NZD $7968.00
Single Supplement NZD$9928.00
Link to the 2018 Friendly PDF
INCLUDED IN THE QUOTE ARE LOADS OF EXTRAS:
1. Internally renowned photographic tutors/guides in Mike Langford & Jackie Ranken
2. One additional night’s accommodation in Tokyo at the start of the tour. NEW!
2. All breakfasts.
3. Five Traditional Japanese dinner banquets in Takayama & Yudanaka. NEW!
4. 14 Day Japan Rail pass
5. Entrance fees for temples & parks NEW!
6. All bus & Taxi transport while on the tour NEW!
7. Nagano Electric Railway to and from Yudanaka NEW!
ADDITIONAL SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE QUOTE:
- International travel insurance
- Lunches & other dinners will be at your own expense
- Beverages during the tour
Queenstown Centre for Creative Photography (“QCCP”) shall not be responsible or liable for any personal or property damage throughout the duration of the workshop. QCCP shall not be responsible for any costs or losses incurred due to flight delays or cancellations and highly recommends participants purchase appropriate travel insurance. QCCP reserves the right to cancel workshops if numbers are insufficient or due to unforeseen circumstances.